Volunteer / Intern / Practicum / Part & full time positions
We are here to create a healthy environment of growth, learning, encouragment and empowerment.
We’re always looking for good people to collaborate and work with. If a position is not posted, still send us your resume and we will get back to you right away.
We are honoured that you would choose us as your place of employment and place to put your talent, time and energy into.
From the Team at PILLAR HEIGHTS
TO APPLY : Please answer the following questions and send us your resume and cover letter.
- Why would you like to work at PILLAR HEIGHTS?
- Why is your personality suited for our team and the work we do?
- Describe yourself through the eyes of your best friend, parents and prior or current co-workers.
- What are your top 5 favorite social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- What are you passionate for what quenches your soul?
- Do you have any new hobbies or dreams you’d like to achieve in the next 5 years?
- How do you think you will be able to help us enhance our clients experience with our garments, stories and the over all experience of Pillar Heights?
If applying for an internship or practicum, what are the details and requirements of your internship and for which institution?
We look forward to hearing from you,
the team at Pillar Heights.